Black Clamps & Black Fork Legs
NEW redesigned Version 2 of our inverted disc brake front end. Upgrade your stopping power and give your bike a more stable and better feeling handling
Perfect for a full Custom CT70 build, a Restomod CT70 build, or clone Ice Bear Champion Upgrade
Fits all Honda CT70 and replicas including Ice Bear Champion
Re-engineered Hydraulic Damper
Fork legs have been completely re-engineered inside and out featuring damping on par with modern Grom suspension. Top caps now include an integrated 25 click rebound (suspension up-stroke) speed knob to counter any pogo like feel in any terrain.
Re-engineered Axle Mounts
The right leg axle mount now incorporates a speedometer stay tab to eliminate any rotation on the speedometer drive gear housing.
The left leg axle mount has been clearanced to allow more space between the rotor and leg.
The speedometer gear now sits in a fixed location due to the integrated axle mount tab. The oil seal has been replaced with a looser fitting seal to prevent drag on the hub and extend the life of the seal.
Steering Stem Bearings
Upgraded tapered needle type bearing and race assembly.
Look and Finish
New sleek matte finish on the triple tree assembly. Redesigned new look on the fork tube collars. Black caliper and disc.
- Anodized 6061 CNC Aluminum triple tree with races and needle bearings
- 45MM Oil filled shock and spring assembly with CNC turn knob adjustable rebound damping
- Original styling CT70 hub to match with stock 10 inch rim with preinstalled bearings
- 220MM Drilled disc rotor, brake pads and hydraulic lever system
- Speedometer drive and cable